Ashley Rider-Staff Writer
-Pumpkin pie filling for one 9-inch pie
-Two 9-inch pie crust doughs
1. Prep your dough. Using a bowl or 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from your 9-inch pie crust doughs.
2. Place each circle into a pre-greased muffin tin. Press them in, letting the sides come up for a fun look. Score the bottom of your dough with a fork to keep the crust from bubbling up as it cooks.
3. Pour your filling into each muffin tin cup. Fill them to the very top.
4. Bake your muffin tin pumpkin pies at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Then turn the heat down to 350 degrees and bake them for 25-30 minutes.
5. Let these cool on a wire rack for a couple of hours to let the pumpkin filling set.
6. Add a dollop of whipped cream to each individual muffin tin pie.
Leave a Reply