Marielle Genovesi- Culture Editor
– Olive oil
– 3-4 cloves minced garlic
– Two cans of 8 oz. tomato sauce
– 1 cup of heavy cream
– 1/4 cup of Vodka (optional)
– Grated parmesian cheese
– 1 box of penne
1. In a wide pan brown minced garlic in olive oil, put a pot of water on the stove to let boil.
2. Pour in tomato sauce and the heavy cream.
3. Stir and let simmer for 2-4 minutes
4. [Optional step] Pour in vodka, stir and let simmer until the sauce smells less strongly of vodka [3-5 minutes].
5. Mix in preferred amount of parmesian cheese and oregano.
6. Put penne in the pot of boiling water and cook according to your preference.
7. Stuff your face SO much. Duh.